The Municipal Clerk serves as secretary to the governing body, and is the custodian of all minutes, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, deeds and archival records of the municipality. The Township Clerk's office issues liquor, and raffles licenses; registers voters and provides general information to the public.
The Clerk also serves as Secretary to the Council, prepares meeting agendas, attends all meetings of the Council, and provides for minutes of every meeting, as well as preservation of all ordinances and resolutions;
Additionally, we are here to assist you. If you have a question about the Council or any issue related to the above, please call or e-mail our office. We will respond or suggest the appropriate source for the information you seek.
Information available in-person only
- Raffle / Bingo licenses
- Vendor, Peddler or Sidewalk Sale permits
- Liquor license inquiries and/or renewals
- Taxi Owners / Taxi driver’s licenses
- Limousine letters to DMV (if a licensed business in town)
- Swimming Pool licenses
- Wrecker licenses
- Scheduling of rooms in Municipal Building for Boards/Committees/Outside groups